_LZcMkAanuKJ2fbFY43u532hSQk Ev Curl Gurl: La Prairie

Translate

Sunday, November 8, 2015

La Prairie

NO WINTER SKINCARE 
WOES WITH LA PRAIRIE
Evcurlgurl.com
La Prairie skincare - sent by reps for review
Winter is finally here, but that doesn't mean that this is the only time when you start with heavy-hitters from your skincare arsenal. Noooo, great skincare requires constant, year-round care. For me, that's my guilty pleasure La Prairie. I constantly get asked about what I use to keep my skin looking radiant during the wicked winter weather, the cost, etc., well here it is. Top left: La Prairie Cellular Swiss Ice Crystal Dry Oil and Cellular Swiss Ice Crystal Cream (both $315) are epic during the winter months - and no, oil will not make you break out. Wonderful for winter and all year round too. I just skip the dry oil during the summer months:


Evcurlgurl.com
La Prairie Cellular Swiss Ice Crystal Cream and Dry Oil ($315 each)

Taking me from day, to night, as well as caring for my eyes and lips, these are the three latest additions to my haul, sent over from reps as well. As usual, the formulas do not disappoint. My skin looked even more radiant immediately. 




  • Anti-Aging Day Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 ($225) 
  • Cellular Power Charge Night (dual-formula cream & gel) $500
  • Anti-Aging Eye And Lip Contour Cream ($200)




  • Beauty sleep with this gel/cream retinyl-infused nighttime treatment


    Now let's take a look at the other (but not only) faves of mine, from this stellar skincare line. As usual, stay tuned for more amazing reviews for La Prairie: 


    La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Sleep Mask ($315) My "oldie but goody", already reviewed in the past (see it again here) but my once-a-week absolute must (yes, even with all the other products I love and use). Beauty sleep just isn't the same without this sleep mask. 

    Evcurlgurl.com
    Lid is magnetic, to hold the eye wand (I won't lose it!)
    La Prairie Anti-Aging Eye and Lip Contour Cream ($200) - double-duty cream for the two areas that show signs of aging the most: eye and lip (think smile lines). Best of all, the lid is magnetic so as you can see in my picture - the wand applicator stays put. 

    Evcurlgurl.com

    La Prairie Anti-Aging Eye and Lip Perfection A Porter ($160) My ultimate go-to, always in my purse since it first launched! Oh how I wish this eye formula was available on its own (it's that good!) Cute compact, one side for eyes, the other is a luxurious lip balm - stores in a cute leather, zippered case!


    La Prairie Cellular Hand Cream ($110) Luxe hand cream which you can always find in my purse at all times! Pricey?, yes BUT this ultra-hydrating and rejuvenating hand cream is so luxe that you won't need to reapply it constantly (it's that good). 

    ~Evelyn Lugo

    No comments:

    Post a Comment